Organiser: Place North West
Location: The Queen Hotel, City Road, Chester CH1 3AH
Phone: 07811 987023
Hear about the major developments planned across Cheshire and Warrington from local authorities, developers and advisers, at our annual Cheshire Development Update.
Sponsored by the Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership, HOW Planning, and Pochin’s, the half-day conference will look at the projects and pressures set to define the region over the coming years.
With Cheshire East campaigning for an HS2 station at Crewe, Warrington targeting city status, and Chester spearheading its ‘One City Plan’ 15-year regeneration strategy, to name but a few projects, there’s plenty of activity to be discussed across the county.
Register your attendance to hear about specific schemes, emerging Local Plans, employment prospects, infrastructure changes, and cross-border working with neighbouring authorities.
The running order of the day will be:
8am Arrival, networking and breakfast
8.45am Welcome from Jessica Middleton-Pugh, deputy editor, Place North West
8.50am Presentation: Philip Cox, chief executive, Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
9.10am Panel discussion, chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, Place North West:
- Andy Farrall, executive director of economic growth, regeneration and environment, Warrington Council
- Andrew Round, director of growth and regeneration, Cheshire East Council
- Graham Pink, director of commissioning places and commercial management, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Philip Cox, chief executive, Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
10.30am Presentation: Gary Halman, managing partner, HOW Planning
10.50am Presentation: Bob Nicholson, director, Pochin’s
11.10am Panel discussion, chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, Place North West:
- Phil Mayall, development director, Muse Developments
- Nick Hynes, head of Cheshire development, Bruntwood
- Will Sadler, director, Legat Owen
- Gary Halman, managing partner, HOW Planning
- Bob Nicholson, director, Pochin’s
12pm Lunch, networking and close
The half-day conference will be held on Thursday 21 September, at The Queen Hotel in Chester, beginning with breakfast at 8am for an 8.30am start to proceedings, and finishing with lunch at 12 noon.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.