Organiser: Devinia Porter, SLS Solicitors
Location: Hard Day's Night Hotel, Liverpool
Phone: 07947 805 008
The changes to the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 will soon be upon us and will have a significant impact on your business. It is important to ensure you are up to speed with how such changes will affect your business. The briefing will cover:
- Do contracts still need to be 'in writing' to enable parties to adjudicate?
- Can adjudicators correct clerical errors in decisions?
- Allocation of adjudicators cost's between parties Payment or withholding notices?
- Suspension of work for non payment When will the new provisions come into force?
- Will the Scheme, standard forms and other proposed conditions of contract need to be amended?
CPD: Continuing Professional Development Certificates will be provided on request and attendance may entitle attendees for one hour's CPD.