Organiser: Call North West
Location: The Point, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Road, Old Trafford, Manch
Phone: 01772 894 320
Who should attend
It's geared towards anyone who either works in the call or contact centre industry or has a call or contact centre as part of their operations – generally you can't transform one part of your organisation without involving another.
- Private Sector
- Public Sector
- Housing Associations
- Solution Providers
Particularly relevant for those in the following roles:
- Contact Centre Managers
- Business Improvement Managers
- Financial Management
- Operations Managers
- Resource Planners
- Team Leaders
Cost: Members £179+vat pay as you go £199+vat
This year the one-day conference will leave delegates excited and inspired about what might be possible in transforming the way they operate their call and contact centre. We have listened to what delegates said they wanted from our conference and they said they wanted transformational and practical solutions. This year the conference isn't just aimed at call and contact centre professionals, but the whole of their organisations. Most call and contact centres don't stand alone and are part of a bigger organisation – one service area cannot operate well without the other and this year we want to show case how transformational change has made this work better in practise.
We have lined up a number of transformational speakers and presenters who have either helped change or have change their own call or contact centre and organisation, using transformational methods, with pretty amazing results – both tangible and non tangible.
Delegates will leave the conference with a transformational tool kit that they can start to use in their own organisation the next day.
Why should you attend?
- You will be motivated to do something different
- You will be inspired to start to transform the way you do things
- You will have access to some of the best speakers on the topic you told us you wanted to hear about – we promise no death by PowerPoint
- There will be real-life case studies so you can learn from people that have actually experienced transformation
- It's geared towards anyone who either works in the call or contact centre industry or has a call or contact centre as part of their operations – generally you can't transform one without involving the other
- You will be able to take away practical solutions that you can implement in your organisation the next day (or your money back)
- There will be lots of opportunities to network and find out what other companies are up to
- Ideas to engage your employees enable them to be more productive and effective
Key note Speakers
Owen Buckwell, Head of Housing – Portsmouth City Council. Winner of the M – Prize award for Management Innovation and his team won the Professional Planning Innovation Award
Steve Woosey, CEO, Professional Planning Forum
An award winning industry recognised expert in Contact Centre management. Through work with both AVIS Europe and the Professional Planning Forum has managed a successful operation, trained and developed best practice in many individuals and centres across the UK.
Stuart Corrigan, Managing Director, Vanguard Scotland
If you want your contact centre to be better tomorrow than it is today you have to think differently about the design, management and measures used to understand the work – Stuart has helped many organisation do just that
There will be a number of interactive workshops during the day that you can attend – we promise at the end of each workshop you will leave with a tool or technique that you can use back in your organisation the very next day.
Topics will include:
- Do you know why your customers are calling?
- The Solution Finder
- Remove traditional targets with astonishing results
- The Flexibility Tool Kit
- Reward & Recognition
- Innovate or die
- E Learning Showcase – Managing Difficult Customer Situations
- Download a booking form (69.5KB)
- Sponsorship and exhibition packages (241.44KB)