Smarten Spaces and PlaceTech invite you to hear from a selection of the leading office developers and major occupiers as they explore how to make the best return to the office for your business in a changing real estate world.
Themes for discussion at this free-to-attend event on Tuesday 27 October will include meeting the technology demands in the new working environment, keeping up with changing occupier needs and how to procure tech partners for today’s workspace.
Smarten Spaces is an innovative Artificial Intelligence / IoT company deploying their technology to help businesses across continents in over 40 cities make their workplace future-ready.
- Mary Curtiss, global head of sustainability, renewable energy and environment, health and safety programs, HP
- Dinesh Malkani, founder and CEO, Smarten Spaces
- Jacinda Lofland, director of strategy and innovation, Nuveen
- Annie Rinker, director in the office of innovation, Hines
- Chair, Paul Unger, editor, PlaceTech
This event will last for one hour from 3pm to 4pm GMT (11am EST and 8am Pacific Time) and will take place on Zoom. Tickets are free. To register please complete the form below.