Organiser: PPS Group/WSP Group
Location: 4 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, M3 3EB
Chartered accountants Grant Thornton is hosting a seminar in Manchester looking at the Government's strategy for Anaerobic Digestion.
The government has placed Anaerobic Digestion at the heart of its energy from waste policy through the recent publication of its AD strategy.
PPS Group and WSP Group invite you to a seminar on the future of Anaerobic Digestion, where they will look to answer some of the questions surrounding the technology including:
- Will the current enthusiasm for the technology make it easier to deliver projects through the planning process?
- Is the planning system geared up to enable the desired roll out and what impact will the Localism Bill have?
- What are the financial opportunities and risks in developing AD?
- How can we identify and secure long term feedstock supply?
Guest speaker: Mike Read, director of government infrastructure and advisory at Grant Thornton
Venue: Grant Thornton's office at 4 Hardman Square in Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 529 1731, providing your name, company, job title and contact details