Organiser: The British Property Federation and Barton Willmore
Location: The Venue, Royal Liver Building, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 1HU
Phone: 0161 8174900
Liverpool Labour Party Conference Breakfast Seminar
With a drive for devolved government, including elected Mayors and growth in the Northern Powerhouse and Midlands Engine, regenerating our town and city centres will be essential in ensuring that these regions can flourish independently. Local authorities will need to work with institutional investors, landowners, and housebuilders to deliver the diverse mix of infrastructure, housing, and commercial real estate that town and city centres need to thrive.
Hosted by The British Property Federation and Barton Willmore, this seminar at the Labour Party Conference will explore some of the challenges and opportunities faced in regenerating town and city centres, with speakers representing government and industry sharing their insights and experiences.
- Dan Mitchell, Planning Partner, Barton Willmore
- Shadow ministerial keynote (TBC)
- Cllr Alan Strickland, Cabinet Member for Housing Regeneration and Planning, Haringey Council
- Rob Noel, BPF Junior Vice President and Chief Executive of Land Securities
- Helen Gordon, CEO, Grainger (TBC)
- Representative from Westfield (TBC)
08:30 Registration and breakfast
09:00 Panel session and Q&A
To book your free place visit: http://www.bpf.org.uk/tale-new-cities-seminar-liverpool