Organiser: Katy Harris, Room4 Consulting
Location: Museum of Science and Industry, Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4FP
Phone: 0151 339 9355
8.00am – Breakfast and networking
8.30am – Seminar starts
10.30am – Finish
We believe that there are 5 common mistakes made by Bidders in construction (read our blog here: http://room4consulting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-top-5-mistakes-bidders-make.html )
This seminar has been designed to assist bidders by providing them with some quick wins to shape and improve their approach to bidding.
Who should attend? Anyone who contributes to, or is responsible for completing PQQs, ITTs or delivering bids in the built environment regardless of experience.
Benefits: In this unique 2 hour seminar you will learn some quick wins for improving your bids such as:
- Developing a simple approach to bid management including the difficult Go/No Go decision
- Understanding the importance of responding to your clients requirements
- Generating a bank of evidence to add value to your bids
- The importance of innovation and standing out from the crowd
- Avoiding the simple mistakes which impact your score
Cost: £25 per delegate
All delegates will receive a free bid assessment tool.
For booking and more information please check us out on Eventbrite: http://room4consulting.eventbrite.co.uk/