Corbrook Park Impact Healthcare p.Google Earth

The Crewe property is part of a wider 438-bedroom portfolio. Credit: Google Earth

Crewe care home changes hands as part of £56m deal 

Impact Healthcare REIT has bought the 80-bedroom Corbrook Park Nursing Home from Morris Care. 

The Crewe facility was one of six snapped up in a £56m portfolio transaction. The other five properties within the 438-bedroom portfolio, are located in Shropshire. 

A total of 80% of the £56m sum will be paid in cash. Impact will fund the remaining 20% through an issue of new shares, according to a Stock Exchange filing. 

The homes will continue to trade under the Morris Care brand for the next three years before the operational management team transfers to Welford Healthcare. 

Welford now manages more than 1,000 care home bedrooms for Impact across the UK. 

Impact’s other North West assets include a 27-asset portfolio featuring 1,113 bedrooms, which is operated by Croftwood Care. 

Impact Healthcare REIT’s share price was 103.40p at the time of writing.

Your Comments

Read our comments policy

Related Articles

Sign up to receive the Place Daily Briefing

Join more than 13,000 property professionals and receive your free daily round-up of built environment news direct to your inbox

Subscribe

Join more than 13,000 property professionals and sign up to receive your free daily round-up of built environment news direct to your inbox.

By subscribing, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

"*" indicates required fields

Your Job Field*
Other regional Publications - select below