BOOK NOW | Logistics, Industrial & Infrastructure 2018
The future of logistics will be put under the spotlight by leading industry figures at this Place North West event, sponsored by GVA HOW Planning, Waterman Group, Network Space, and Lexington Communications, due to be held at the Manchester Central Convention Complex on Thursday 21 June.
The half-day conference will focus on the North West’s industrial and logistics market and how new technology is driving change. Key areas to be examined include supply and demand, investment, and how political and technological developments will impact the market over the coming years.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Andrew Dickman, director, DB Symmetry
- Steve Hall, managing director, FK Group
- John Sullivan, head of department, industrial & logistics, Colliers International
- Martin Mellor, investment director, Network Space
- Dan Gallagher, joint managing director, Stoford
More speakers will be announced shortly.
Attendees who have already registered include representatives from Himor Group, GMI Construction, Savills, Avison Young, Knight Frank, Vectos, Rochdale Development Agency, CPUK Group, West Lancashire Council, Hoare Lea, and Hill Dickinson.
Presentations and in-depth panel discussions will address:
- The state of today’s market: occupier profile, target locations
- Supply and demand: where is new space coming forward and how are different areas of the North West faring in take-up and investment?
- How political landscape impacts development: does Brexit present an opportunity for logistics? Will campaigns to protect green belt land hinder development?
- The future of logistics: will traditional motorway-based sites change as more technology, including driverless trucks and drones, is adapted by occupiers?
The conference will begin at 8am for breakfast with an 8.30am start, and is due to conclude with a lunch at 12 noon, and there will be plenty of opportunities for networking.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.