Book now for Place North West 2017 events
Following high demand for Place North West events throughout 2016, readers can now book on to all of our 2017 sector briefings and socials.
Place conferences provide up-to-date market intelligence, along with effective networking and new business opportunities.
Highlights from this year included a popular PRS development update, and our sold out Place Party which saw more than 700 property professionals gather at the Palace Hotel last month. The next social event will be Place Cannes Do, held in Manchester on the Friday of MIPIM week in March – click here to book.
Other scheduled events in 2017, with more to be confirmed in due course, include:
- PRS | 19 January
- Digital Opportunities: Property Tech with Virgin Media Business | 16 February
- Energy, Nuclear and Sustainable Power | 28 February
- Place Cannes Do | 17 March
- Place RESI | 23 March
- M60 Towns | 12 April
- Healthcare Property Update | 23 May
- Logistics, Industrial and Infrastructure | 22 June
- Universities as Regenerators | 6 July
- Place Barbeque | 4 August
- Future of Retail | 7 September
- Cheshire Development Update | 21 September
- Place Party | 12 October
- Merseyside Development Update | 16 November
- Place Christmas Drinks | 21 December
Tickets for 2017 events and a PDF of the full calendar are available from the Place Events section here.
All sponsorship opportunities are now live; to secure involvement please contact our commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos on 07803 988 112.