BOOK NOW | Cheshire Development Update
Offering a mixture of tourism, bustling town centres and rural work-life options, Cheshire and Warrington are strong investment prospects in any market.
Place North West’s Cheshire Development Update will bring together local authorities, operators and developers to share their insight into doing business in the area. Expect to hear about regeneration projects, the county’s attractive housing market and its potential for delivering heavy industrial schemes.
Cheshire Development Update will be held on 23 June at Chester Racecourse in Chester. The event is sponsored by Waterman Group, ClearFibre and Tritax Symmetry.
The event begins with networking and breakfast at 8am, followed by two panels and presentations. There will also be networking breaks to aid you in making valuable connections.
Attendees include representatives from Fairhursts Design Group, Close Brothers, Zerum, Harworth Group, Nexus Planning, Powell Williams and more.
- Louise Gittins, leader, Cheshire West & Chester Council, interim chair, Transport for the North
- Jayne Traverse, executive director of place, Cheshire East Council
- Sam Darby, head of development, Bruntwood SciTech
- Steven Broomhead, chief executive, Warrington Council
- Michael Brown, director, Altered/Space
- Caroline Baker, managing partner, Cushman & Wakefield
- Clare Hayward, chair, Cheshire & Warrington LEP
- Kevin Parker, group masterplanning director, Redrow Homes
- Rachael Ainscough, chief executive, Ainscough Strategic Land
Book your ticket today by using the form below. If you cannot see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.