- Date: 2010-04-29 08:00:00
- Location: Lowry Hotel, Chapel Wharf, Salford
- Phone: 0161 828 6426
- Organiser: Jones Lang LaSalle
- Contact email: email@example.com
Jones Lang LaSalle Breakfast Briefing
By Invitation Only
Presentation on the Economy, Healthcare and Leisure Sectors
The Briefing will cover the following topics:
- Putting the UK Outlook & our Latest Forecast in a Global Context
- An Overview of Asset Values and Prospects in the Healthcare Sector
- An Overview of the UK Leisure Market
In total there will be five speakers - Paul Guest, Head of EMEA Research, Phil Hall, Head of Healthcare at Jones Lang LaSalle (Jones Lang LaSalle is expanding its healthcare service and recently acquired the Leeds-based GLP Healthcare agency), Steven Tasker and Tom Cunningham, both of the Licensed Leisure and Hotels team in Manchester, and Stuart Burdon Bailey, Director of Retail & Leisure in Manchester.
The attendees will comprise a mixture of banks, building societies, property finance brokers, property investors, property developers and solicitors, and public sector, so the event will also provide an excellent networking opportunity.